This is the Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo 4WD Brushed Ready to Run Truck with an included TQ 2.4GHz radio system, Titan 550/XL-2.5 Combo, 1200mAh 6-Cell NiMH battery, wall charger and blue body. Now featured with this kit are the updated Traxxas iD connectors now included as standard equipment.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket.
Traxxas sets the standard for power, performance and innovation. All the quality and capability you expect from Traxxas is available in 1/16 scale with the 1/16 E-Revo. At 14 inches long, this E-Revo is about half the size of the 1/10-scale E-Revo. But don't call it a "mini"—this is a whole new category of R/C performance and fun that no mini-model can match. Beneath the factory-finished polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the eight-time National Champion Traxxas Revo®, high-torque Titan 550 power, and the innovation of the E-Revo.
Leave it to Traxxas to put the huge torque of the Titan 550 motor into the 1/16 E-Revo for unstoppable climbing, roosting, monster performance! The Titan modified motor is designed for exciting mod-motor power output with long-lasting performance. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set® one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC.
- Proven Traxxas Innovation
- No detail was overlooked in the mission to bring the capability, durability, and excitement of Traxxas' award-winning models to 1/16 scale for fast, affordable R/C fun. The 1/16 E-Revo is built on the race-winning, track-proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The Revo's F1-inspired, rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its functionality and performance intact, right down to the oil-filled, threaded-body GTR shocks. The suspension and electronics are fully integrated into the semi-monocoque chassis design. Intricately molded as a single piece, the chassis balances strength and weight, function and aesthetics, convenience and performance to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category.
- Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
- With the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
- Waterproof Electronics For No-Limits R/C Excitement
- The 1/16 E-Revo is equipped with fully waterproof electronics to keep the fun rolling in water, mud and snow. The patent-pending sealed receiver box houses Traxxas' 2.4GHz receiver and can accept aftermarket receivers as well, without compromising the 1/16 models' waterproof properties. The XL-2.5 electronic speed control and high-torque, digital micro servo are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom to go places other cars wouldn't dare.
- 100% Ready-To-Race®
- The 1/16 E-Revo is fully assembled with TQ 2.4 GHz radio system, Titan 550 motor, XL-2.5 electronic speed control, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. A Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery and charger are also included, making the 1/16 E-Revo truly Ready-To-Race. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of Traxxas vehicles, the potent Power Cell pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run.
- Fully assembled 1/16 E-Revo
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Titan 12T 550 motor
- XL-2.5 electronic speed control
- 7.2 volt NiMH battery & charger
- ProGraphix painted body
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA Batteries for transmitter